NCHS now has an easy way for you to check out where your state stands on a variety of health measures compared with the nation as a whole and other states, including the following:
- Mortality from leading causes of death
- Birth data, including births to unmarried mothers, teen births, cesarean deliveries, low birthweight births, prenatal care, and preterm births
- Households using only wireless phones
- Infant mortality rates
- Marriage and divorce rates
- Percentage of people under 65 without health insurance
To use this tool, click on the image below.